CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 05, 2006

Wait up, World!

I am feeling blog-deficient. I am too lazy to figure out how to put links to my site, and don't know the first thing about putting pictures in my posts. I would much rather just enjoy other people's fanciness, rather that learn. I know, I am technically retarded, and worse, I don't do anything about it. I think that is the story of my life... being behind. I don't know how to keep up with the world in general... I am always a few steps behind everyone else. I could go into detail but I won't, because when I do I fall into a deep depression, and I am already on the verge as it is.

Gratitude for today: 1/ my sweetest- ever puppy and his morning bed-hair 2/my hubby who brought me the most amazing bouquet out of the blue ( the lilies are incredible) 3/my house--it's coming together, finally! 4/my washer and dryer-- ( although I do miss my old laundromat) 5/ the color purple (not the movie)

2 comments:

Terri said...

You're NO blog-deffissher*
You are too coo for schoo!
I envy your flowers. Remember that flowers in water painting I made for you? I think those were purple... I love purp too.
Don't go into a deep depresh! It sucks being there. What's more is that I wouldn't ever see you if you did, so stay where you are. On the verge is better than "there."
Plus, you are fantabulous, and I think you're a sweet little angel, Lidder- don't fedder badder... Idder lodder youdder!

Mle said...

whu sez you have to put any of that crap on your website anyway? whatever! you do what you want! sometimes i feel so much pressure to keep up with the latest techie tools and things, but i have to realize i'm ALWAYS going to be behind SOMEBODY (though i admit it often feels more like EVERYbody) and if i let the pressure get to me then i stop loving my blog as much, and then i quit using it.

the thing is, with or without all the fancy stuff, my website does what i want it to. it gives me a place and a reason to write, and lets me keep in touch with loved ones and make new friends while i'm at it. and if i cool out and just love my blog and take it easy on my blog then i use it better, and then i love it more.

so the moral is: love your blog. be nice to your blog. love your blog for what it is, liaz. your blog is special. just like you.

tune in next week for another inspiring sermon from the reverend emily!