CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 13, 2006

About a Pig

I just realized the other day that I have not seen our neighborhood pig for a while. I am not talking about a person but the actual animal. He was pink and black, and would oink and chase me whenever my dog and I walked past his house ( at first it seriously disturbed me, but then I started to look forward to the thrill) Yes, the pig was let loose to roam around the neighborhood. Welcome to my town. He liked our driveway and my neighbors said that they would look out the window and see the pig rolling our newspaper around with his nose. ( I always wondered where it went) I started to feed it apples, but that kind of grossed me out because it would get really aggressive and slobbery. One day I think someone shot a paintball at it because it had this bright pink paint all over the side of his body. I grew to love looking outside in the street to see the pig standing there and cars driving around it looking perplexed. But now, the pig is nowhere to be seen, and I fear the worst. It really did look appetizing, and I can't believe I just said that about my little pal. It's just that I really love pork.

Gratitude for today: 1)Stand up comedians 2)that I am not bald and have to wear a wig 3) elbows ( what if you couldn't bend your arms?) 4) knees ( for the same reason) 5) splenda

1 comments:

Lollygagger said...

I don't want the pig to be somebody's grubbles! I love the pig! Newspaper rolly little piggy!